CEO and Executive Compensation Practices documents trends and developments on senior management compensation at companies issuing equity securities registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission and, as of May 2017, included in the Russell 3000 Index. The research has been designed to reflect the changing landscape of executive compensation and its disclosure. In addition to benchmarks on individual elements of compensation packages and the evolving features of short-term and long-term incentive plans (STIs and LTIs), the study provides details on shareholder advisory votes on executive compensation (say-on-pay) and outlines the major practices on board oversight of compensation design. Compensation data is examined and segmented by business industry and company size (measured in terms of annual revenue).
Report | CEO Implications- Coming Soon
Connect with our experts on this topic
Attend an in-person briefing, presented by the researcher
Watch a webcast, featuring Q&A with the researchers
Learn more about the researchers
More thought leadership on this topic
- International Comparisons of Manufacturing Unit Labor Costs: Sources, Trends, and New Directions
- The US Labor Supply Problem: Which States Are Most at Risk?
- The Key to Optimal Business Results: Insights from The 2014 Performance Management Conference
- Peer Groups Understanding CEO Compensation and a Proposal for a New Approach
- Director Compensation and Board Practices: 2013 Edition