About the Conference
The 16th Annual Executive Coaching Conference: Internalizing and Scaling a Coaching Mindset for Organizational Impact
The focus of the conference will be on coaching leaders to internalize a coaching mindset; building a coaching function that has a line of site to embedding a coaching mindset into the culture and business strategy of the organization; and looking at a variety of coaching delivery methods that meet the needs of today’s external and internal demands. Each session topic will address: scaling, measurement, and communication methods that create a lasting coaching mindset.
Benefits of Attending:
- Hear from Daniel Goleman on the power of EQ in creating a coaching mindset
- Learn from coaches how they are coaching leaders to lead in agile environments
- Broaden your understanding of Team Coaching
- Hear recommendations from experienced practice leaders in growing the coaching function along the Coaching Maturity Continuum
- Walk away with information on how to measure and communicate the impact of coaching
- Get the latest results of The Conference Board's Global Coaching Survey to inform and fortify your organization’s coaching practice
- Experience an “Open Space” session where delegates decide the topics they want to explore
- Take part in networking events throughout the conference
Who Should Attend
We recommend this conference for executives who are involved in the following business areas:
- Leadership development
- Talent management
- Human resource management
- Training and learning development
- Organizational development
- Career development
- Executive development
- Succession management
Earn Recertification Credits
Earn up to 12 CPE credits
Requirements: Attendees must sign-in each day for full credit. Delivery Method: Group-Live; Program Level: Intermediate, Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced Preparation: None
This program has been pre-approved for 7.75 PDCs for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
This program has been approved for 7.75 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR, PHR, SPHR, PHRca, GPHR, PHRi, and SPHRi recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
CCE / ICF application for accreditation is under review.